...a few clients from weddings we have covered

In all the weddings we have organized and coordinated so far, photography and video coverage have consistently received their due emphasis. You can not re-visit you wedding day to make ammends or to change the way you smiled or danced. That's why we always advise our clients to allow us cater for photography and video coverage in order to capture the moments eternally. To this end, we also consult with intending couples and other clients on coverage alone; even if the planning will be done by some other company.































































1 comment:

  1. TMC makes more sense to me now that my wedding is less than 6 weeks away. I bought a copy of A-Z over 5years ago and going through it today makes me feel I had never gone tru it before now. I am glad I kept a copy. Another hidden truth is that I have been keeping Dr. Daisy's wedding programme for about 7 years now hoping that someday I will make reference to it for mine. And today it is a reality cos my fiance and I are making reference to it for ours. Thank u my mentor, Dr. Daisy Ohikhuare, the woman with a coat of many colours. I love u always and really look forward to seeing u at my wedding come July 13th and 20th, 2013 in Benin and Calabar respectively.

    ReplyDelete